We do not hold a liquor licence. However, we are licensed and insured to "serve" alcohol. All alcohol must be provided by client and we will be happy to provide you with an alcohol recommendation list tailored to your needs!
We provide general decor for our bar. Most of our decor is "boho". We try our very best to accomadate every theme for each event. Clients are welcome to bring their own decor for their event as long as the use of nails, glue, tape or tacs are not used to ensure no damage is done to our bars.
Yes, we carry general and liquor liability insurance!
We arrive 2-3 hours prior to each event to set up and get your booze on ice!
Yes! Don't worry, if an electric outlet is unavalable; we will have our generator as a backup!
To secure your event date, we require a 40% non-refundable deposit. The remaining 60% is due 30 days prior to your event!
If you are unsure of what you would like for your signature drinks. One month prior to your event, we will send you over a drink questionnaire asking for your favorite fruits, ingredients etc and from there we will build you a custom drink menu for you to choose from!